- Catamaran Sailor Magazine
- Sailing Books, Magazines, and other reading
- Cruising World/Sailing World
- Latitude 38
- Yacht World
- iTunes Sailing Songs
- Cheney Lake Association
- America's Cup website
The America's Cup is the oldest trophy in the sport of sailing with a rich trdition dating back to 1851.
Louis Vuitton Cup, July 04 - August 30, 2013, location: San Francisco, CA USA
Finals, September 7, 2013, location: San Francisco, CA USA
YouTube-highlights from America's Cup 2012 Naples Italy
- Official Vendée Globe website
The Vendée Globe is a round-the-world single-handed yacht race, sailed non-stop and without assistance.
Location: The bay of Sables d'Olonne, France
YouTube-Vendée Globe 2012-2013
- Official Volvo Ocean Race website
The world's premier offshore race (formerly the Whitbread round the World Race) Next race is in 2014.
YouTube-Volvo Ocean Race: To The Ends of The Earth - The First 40 Years
- Classic Marine a British company specializing in parts for classic sailboats
- Forespar performance rigging and parts with racers in mind
- Jamestown Distributors in Rhode Island; boatbuilding and woodworking supplies for trade and craftsmen
- King Richard Canvas and Upholstery an excellent resource for all kinds of canvas goods, fasteners, and hardware
- SailRite this site has patterns and instructions for making all kinds of sailboat items from A (anchor riding sail kits) to Z (zipper slide stops)!
- Ships Log Nautical Software
- West Marine
- Marine LED Shop Best Price and Shipping for Boat LED lights
- Ninnescah Sailing Association Turns 50
- The Mast Walk by Alex Thomson
- ORACLE TEAM USA Spithill Capsize
- ASA, American Sailing Association The leading authority on sailing instruction & sailing schools in the United States.
- US Sailing Offers a variety of membership options. Youth, individual, family, and premium options provide something for everyone.
- Walnut Valley Sailing Club The Walnut Valley Sailing Club is a private, members only club located on El Dorado Lake, in Butler County, Kansas, about 30 miles northeast of Wichita.
- Southwind Yacht Club Southwind Yacht Club is an open-membership sailing club located on Milford Lake, near Junction City, Kansas.
- Get Outdoors Kansas Explore outdoor events in Kansas.